No, its not there, however, if you have a maven project its pretty easy to just
add Primefaces- the IDE recognises the XHTML annotation.

So just add to maven

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.primefaces</groupId>
            <artifactId>primefaces</artifactId>
            <version>7.0</version>
        </dependency>

Then in each xhtml page you just need:
xmlns:p="http://primefaces.org/ui”

Then when adding components auto-complete works as below.