So, there is no reasons to create several modules into a NetBeans project? If I
have understood you correctly.

Le 06/10/2019 à 12:28, Geertjan Wielenga a écrit :
A Jigsaw module is simply a Java SE project with a module-info.java file. In
other words, in NetBeans, the concept of a Jigsaw module is synonymous with the
Java project type.

Gj

On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 at 12:24, Richard Grin