Dear Geertjan,

Much happier :-)>  . Many thanks. I owe you another beer.... Where are you
based?

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:netbe...@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

-------------------------

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3260

Hope the above investigation makes you happy. :-)

Gj

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 4:07 PM Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:

It is copied and pasted from there.

Gj

On Mon, 21 Oct 2019 at 16:06, Peter Toye <netbe...@ptoye.com> wrote:

Dear Geertjan,

Fine. I agree. A shame that OpenJDK don't put this on the mailing list page you
sent me.....

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:netbe...@ptoye.com
www.ptoye.com

Go to the above and sign up, ignoring this topic on mailing lists now.

Gj