Thanks all, I got it installed successfully.

Craig Raymond

From: Jose Ch <pepnes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:32 AM
To: Gustavo Castro <gacsni...@gmail.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Darcula plugin

*** WARNING ***
EXTERNAL EMAIL -- This message originates from outside our organization.

You can find it in:

http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/62424/darcula-laf-for-netbeans

Regards.
Jose Contreras

El jue., 7 nov. 2019 a las 10:29, Gustavo Castro
(<gacsni...@gmail.com<mailto:gacsni...@gmail.com>>) escribió:
Does anyone know if the Darcula plugin works with NetBeans 11.2?
 yes

If yes, where can I place the .nbm file?
add plugins[imagen.png]
[Image removed by sender.]

El jue., 7 nov. 2019 a las 6:27, Raymond, Craig A (US)
Does anyone know if the Darcula plugin works with NetBeans 11.2?

I see it was updated for 11, but it doesn’t show up in Tools -> Plugins ->
Available Plugins.