Steven Yi schrieb am 10.11.2019 um 09:21:
Having moved to Maven with my platform app, I've got a question about
workflow. Right now when I'm working on a change in one of my modules,
to test it, I have to:

1. Build the current module
2. Select the main application module
3. Run the main application module

In the past, when working with the app when it used Ant, I could just
hit run any Netbeans would rebuild the module, build and run the
application with one click.

Does anyone know of a way I could do this with a Maven-based app? I
suppose what I'm looking for is the equivalent of running 'mvn
install' in the current module's directory, then running
'nbm:cluster-app nbm:run-platform' in the nbm-applicaiton module.

Not sure if this is different for NetBeans RCP apps, but typically you do that
by defining the module as the main project

You can select the main project through "Run -> Set Main Project"

Regards
Thomas