Hello Mr. Reynolds,

Thanks for the response. I think I will stick to ant for now. The way with
setting up a separate maven repo seems too much work to me.

In addition I also came across another email to the Dev mailing list where
someone had asked for something similar and this seems to be a restriction
of the current nbm maven plugin.

Regards,
Joefoe