From: Humphrey Clerx <hcl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 4:36 AM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: NetBeans 11.2 "cannot find symbol" error

I've recently installed NetBeans 11.2 and found a problem that a lot of files
are marked with an "error" symbol that a certain class cannot be found,
annotated by an "cannot find symbol" icon on an import statement even though
the class to be imported exists.

Clearing the cache and restarting NetBeans does not solve the problem.

This problem did not occur on NetBeans 8.2 or NetBeans 11.0/11.1.

It seems to be related to there being two classes (in different modules) with
the same class name. NetBeans 11.2 only seems to 'index' the first of the two
and indicates the error on al imports of the second one.

When building the project however, there is no problem. Only the incorrect
error annotations on the files. I am using NetBeans 11.2 together with the
nb-javac plugin.

Is there any means of clearing this invalid error?

--
In the mountains of truth, you never climb in vain - Nietzsche