Hi : )

Trying to migrate from Eclipse for my work environment, but there are 2
things I have in Eclipse that I can't find in NetBeans:
1. Different run configuration with different projects
2. Equivalent to Eclipse's "External Tools" - Variables that can be used as
arguments like ${workspace_loc} - See
https://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.user%2Fconcepts%2Fconcepts-exttools.htm

For 1:
In Eclipse we have same project with multiple application configurations -
So basically different Java applications for the same project, but the
difference is that one application has more projects on its source in class
path
Noticed that NetBeans has some capabilities, but I don't find a way to say
that for one run configuration use the defaults, but for the other I want
you to add more projects to the execution [run & debug]
Is this possible?

Thanks! : )