Hi,

I want to find out the @ProjectCustomizer.Registration.projectType
(something like "org-netbeans-modules-maven") of an existing project in
my IDE, which seems to be missed by my own @Registrations. But I have no
idea what projectType ID I need to register my customizer for.

The Properties explorer doesn't help here (as it does in so many other
places in NetBeans), so I am at a bit of a loss how to figure out the
projectType ID so that my plug-in matches this type of project as well.

Alternatively, does there exist something akin to "folder/any"  for
project types? Having to manually list all elements of an infinite set
seems ... not the best idea.

Best wishes,

Andreas

--