Dear all,

I'm thinking about to change the Gradle project configuration. Most of the configuration is directed by the Gradle project, however compiling, formatting and license options could be set up from the IDE directly.

If I'd make those configurations available on the root projects only what use case would I hurt?

The benefits of that change would be obvious. Multi project builds would have only one place to set up formatting, Java version, etc.

This has been brought up by working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2781

I thought I'd ask the community as well. Give your feedback till 5th of January.

Thank you!

Laszlo Kishalmi