Happy New Year, and happy new decade of system time.

I'm using NetBeans 11.1 under macOS Catalina 10.15.2 (I think I was still
on Mojave when I first installed NetBeans 11.1).

Since last year I've been noticing that sometimes when I start NetBeans,
the Javadoc window is missing. I like to keep it grouped with Output and
Test Results. And then the last project I was working on is no longer
recognized as valid NetBeans project, but it still opens, so I have to
close all projects to close it and quit and restart NetBeans. And then I
can bring back the Javadoc window and have it function as expected.

Maybe these two things are related, and so far it seems that as long as I
take care that Output or Test Results, and not Javadoc, is frontmost when I
quit NetBeans, I won't have this problem the next time I start NetBeans.

This is a minor nuisance, maybe it's been resolved in NetBeans 11.2 or
later. But this by itself wouldn't be enough for me to upgrade.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com
<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>