Well, you might create an issue on jira, please attach the IDE log and do a self-sampling snapshot (alt+shift+y) as well.

I might not help too much as I'm lucky enough not to have any Windows around.

Also you might try to set: Tools > Options > Java > Gradle > Dependencies > Download Dependencies on Project: Always