Yes, it is a new ant based project. I can confirm that a clean build fixes the
problem, until any changes on the the panel form will be performed. And this is
very annoying, especially at first when I have to design my forms.

In the meantime I could follow the Eirik suggestion and move away from @Message
annotations but I agree with Oliver that the problem should be fixed at the
origin. I’ve searched on Google and found something related to an old issue on
the Processor that seems to be fixed in Netbeans 8.2. But I’m not sure if this
is the same case.

I published my example here: https://github.com/markreds81/MyApp