Yes, you are absolutely correct.  I did review the document but not to the extent I should have.

73,
Ron / W4MMP

On 1/26/2020 08:39, zahid wrote:

>Well it turns out that much more needs to be included on Raspbian verses other Linux distributions or Windows

> (winsock.h brings everything in)

That's what that tutorial suggested.

That is why I said inclusive of those header files was a wild guess. My suggestion was along the right lines

, Sorry I didn't want to go through the whole tutorial to find the actual answer.  I just did a quick of the tutorial scanned

.