Hello.

From within my plugin I need to start an external process running a Java
program which needs some of my modules.

Is there a way to retrieve a (runtime) classpath which contains all the
locations of my modules' JAR files (including all the needed NetBeans modules)?

Thanks,

M.

[Clarification: My plugin is defined by modules M1, M2, and M3 which need the
NetBeans modules N1, N2, and N3. Module M3 defines a class C with a main
method. My modules are either used as a NetBeans plugin or run as an RCP
application. An action requests M2 to start an external Java process which
starts with main class C and needs at least modules M1 to M3 and N1 to N3 on
its classpath (resp. module path). Is there a way to access the classpath CP of
the running NetBeans instance which would provide a list of all used modules
such that the process

                java   -classpath CP   C   additional_arguments

might be started, where CP is something like

/a/x/M1.jar: /b/y/M2.jar: /c/z/M3.jar: /h/r/N1.jar: /i/s/N2.jar: /j/t/N3.jar

This classpath must not necessarily be limited to the list of enumerated
modules; it might additionally contain M4 to Mn from other plugins and NetBeans
modules N4 to Nm. Note that in the regular case only the name of the class C
(and the fact that it resides in one of the running modules) is known.]