Hello Thomas,

Thank you very much. Your suggestion turns out to be a perfect work-around for the refactoring problem. You made my day.

Now thinking about it, every fresh version of Netbeans (since version 11.0 I think, or was it already in version 10?) asks at the first start to install this nb-javac plugin, which I always did. Because it's a very handy plugin which speeds up the compile-execution cycle for larger projects a good deal.

Does anybody know if this "refactoring-problem due to nb_javac plugin" already in the bug database? Because it confuses users a lot. Actually I thought "Am I the only persons in the world who used Netbeans for many years but suddenly fails to simply rename functions and variables?"...

Greetings,
Hans

P.S. Vielen Dank nochmals für die prompte Hilfe, Thomas.