Hello Geertjan,

Thanks for your hints and help. I just opened my first bug-issue on Apache. In case anybody is affected by this bug, too, or would like to vote for it, please see here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3919

Since it's related to the non-installed nb-javac plug-in and javac in general, it could well affect other situations, too, which we just don't experience at the moment, yet.

Now happy coding to you all.

Greetings,
Hans