Thanks, that works, but unfortunately it bundles the JDK 8 rather then JDK 11
(which is selected for the project)

Thomas

Geertjan Wielenga schrieb am 09.03.2020 um 12:03:
Maybe it will still work if you run NetBeans itself on JDK 8.

Gj

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 11:54, Thomas Kellerer <sham...@gmx.net
<mailto:sham...@gmx.net>> wrote:

    I found it very convenient to use the "Package as Image Only" feature in
the past.

    I have an old Ant-based project where this used to work, but when I tried
it with the latest NetBeans 11.3, it fails because NetBeans tries to use some
JavaFX classes.

    The error message I get when invoking "Package as -> Image Only" is:

        ....\nbproject\build-native.xml:519: typedef class
com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.FXJar cannot be found
         using the classloader AntClassLoader[]

    Is there a way I can disable the use of JavaFX for building the image?

    I also tried adding JavaFX to the project as documented here:
https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#IDE-NetBeans but that doesn't make a
difference.

    Is there anything else I need to configure, to make this work?

    Just to avoid confusion: I do not want to use JavaFX in my application or
create an image that can use JavaFX.
    I only want to create a binary distribution for a Java SE Swing application.

    I am running NetBeans with OpenJDK 13, but the target platform is Java 11.

    Thanks
    Thomas