Hi

I've just checked out the mentioned library. It is on version 11.32 (the hansolo lib, not NetBeans). It works if you delete the TestLauncher.java from the eu.hansolo.tilesfx package. I think the maintainer of the code was a bit loose when he made that release.

If you check the TilesFXTest, it reports similar issues you've mention, because NetBeans treats that sourceset as a non-modular one due to the lack of module-info.java

Maybe we shall treat the whole project modular even if just the main sourceset has module-info.java (even that is technically incorrect).