From: Joel Strasser <strasser...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 26 March, 2020 01:24
To: Zahid Rahman <zahidr1...@gmail.com>
Cc: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: [java] Google style for Java

I went by configuring the required options myself. But thank you anyway!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Joel Strasser (joestr)
strasser...@gmail.com<mailto:strasser...@gmail.com>

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, 01:45 Zahid Rahman,
<zahidr1...@gmail.com<mailto:zahidr1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
“Integrate Google Java Style Guide in a Java project” by Alex Prut
https://link.medium.com/oMuepe6J94

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020, 22:22 Joel Strasser,