Hi there.

I have deleted some old "-SNAPSHOT" versions of some projects, from my local repo.  However, Netbeans still thinks that they exist!

I have tried to get it to 'update index', both from the 'Services' tab, and from the 'Options' dialog.  Nothing happens.

I have even deleted the 'mavenindex' directory, and restarted Netbeans.  This just caused Netbeans to go into an apparent loop trying to index. After over 12 hours, I shutdown Netbeans to stop this process. Still no index!

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Brad.