Use File > Open File...

On 4/14/20 7:33 AM, Mark A. Claassen wrote:
Is there a way to open .hprof files in Netbeans?  I thought there used to be.

I was using jcmd to create some heap dumps that I created on another system.  I went to compare
them in Netbeans and Netbeans doesn't want to open them.  If I go to the File menu and choose
"Open File...", I get "There are no files associated with the current selection"

The old Java 8 jvisualvm can open them, so I know they are not corrupted.

Thanks,

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, INĀ  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaas...@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Disclaimer:
The opinions provided herein do not necessarily state or reflect
those of Donnell Systems, Inc.(DSI). DSI makes no warranty for and
assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the posting.