Hi everyone!

Since using NetBeans 11.3, deployment of my EAR-Project to payara is really slow.

I have about 20 message driven beans in my EJB-Module and for every
single one of it the following output is written to the console
during deployment:

End point determines destination name,
        Res name: javax.jms.Queue,
        JNDI name: java:global/jms/<queuename>
        descriptor name : <MDB-Name>|#]
...<<

On every occurence of such a line it takes a few seconds before the
deployment goes on.

In NetBeans 8.2 and payara 4.1.x it was ok.
Then I upgraded to NetBeans 11.3 -> Slow behaviour.
Then I upgraded to payara 5.201 -> Worked a few times, but now again: very slow deployment.

Do you have any ideas or advice for me?

Running on Win 10, JDK 1.8
If you need further information, please let me know!

Regards,
Stefan