On 4/23/20 12:04 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:

It's pretty good for you that the people working hard on this project don't have the opinion of you that you have of us. :-)

No offense meant! I've just had some very bad experiences with many different open source projects.  I've reported around 12 different bugs on some projects before only to get an angry message in return and/or every single one ignored.

Have a nice day. :-)

Gj