Hello,

I have a Gradle based project that won't load in any version of
NetBeans, including the 12 beta. The notification shown says:

> Compilation failed; see the compiler output for details.
> Execution failed for task: '<some build task>'
> Execution failed for task: '<some build task>'
> Could not run build action using Gradle installation '<path to gradle
wrapper dists/ folder>'

How does one go about investigating this problem?

For starters, I don't see anything in the output window or messages.log.

Where is the compiler output with the details?

A minor issue: the notification itself (being a Swing component) doesn't
allow you to copy-paste the error message.

--emi