Hi all,

This is the first time I'm using this mailing list because I'm a bit
desperate to find an answer to this question :)
I posted in on Stack here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61527564/modify-comment-symbols-in-netbeans

But you can still find below the question:

I'm using Netbeans 11, and I have now switch from Ruby sass to Dart
sass. The thing is that when I comment a block of code on my .scss
files, they are commented like that:

|@mixintest($var){/*color:red; font-size: #{var}*10;*/color:blue;}|

The thing is that now in Dart sass, what's in between the /**/ is
compiled and raises sometimes errors. Though I just want to comment it.
So I would need to comment this way:

|@mixintest($var){//color:red;//font-size: #{var}*10;color:blue;}|

This is fine for 2 lines, but sometimes I need to comment big blocks,
and Netbeans is not using the // but /**/. So is there a way to change
the default commenting of Netbeans for .scss files? I mean this has to
be somewhere since you can sometimes comment in blocks with #.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!