Hi,

we are developing a package which has a dependency to a quite old netbeans-version. As quite a few things have changed in the setup of Netbeans there seems to be problem with the documented Maven-Repository (see: http://bits.netbeans.org/mavenutilities/nb-repository-plugin/)

The Maven-Repository http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/ is currently not available and returns a HTTP-Error 500. Is there another URL for that repository?

If this is the wrong list for posting such messages please let me know where to address  this issue.

Thanks for any help!

Tino

--
Tino Schöllhorn
Diplom Wirtschaftsinformatiker

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 9955
Geschäftsführer: Olaf Kellermeier, Tino Schöllhorn