OK, I think I've reproduced the problem.

Can you change the content of your test source file to the following and
let us know if that works.

package org.me.mylib;

import org.junit.After;
import org.junit.AfterClass;
import org.junit.Before;
import org.junit.BeforeClass;
import org.junit.Test;
import static org.junit.Assert.*;

public class LibClassTest {

    public LibClassTest() {
    }

    @BeforeClass
    public static void setUpClass() {
    }

    @AfterClass
    public static void tearDownClass() {
    }

    @Before
    public void setUp() {
    }

    @After
    public void tearDown() {
    }

    @Test
    public void testAcrostic() {
        System.err.println("Running testAcrostic...");
        String result = LibClass.acrostic(new String[]{"fnord", "polly",
"tropism"});
        assertEquals("Correct value", "foo", result);
    }

}

Thanks,

Gj