> 1. Machine learning capabilities to code completion.

Let's just put this under "better code completion". You don't know that
only ML can provide this and it being ML will not necessarily make it
better. For JS we could provide better code completion in commercial
tooling using better static analysis compared to what NetBeans does by
default. Plenty of things to improve using classical engineering before we
need to bring in AI.

> 2. Autocompletion support for database or SQL language and NoSQL support
like MongoDB.

I think SQL support exists?

> 3. A Decompiler for java.

Sure, problem is few libraries in this area, especially under good license
terms. I think a good one was GPL last I checked which the ASF will dislike.

> 4. React Native support.

That's on toolkit. Other real life developers never used it.

PS: Nice to see you on the mailing lists Sium!

--emi