Hi Charles,

Thanks for utilizing the JSF features of Apache NetBeans.  With respect to
your questions pertaining to the Java Persistence API (JPA), you many want
to try the Jeddict plugin and see if that helps.  This plugin was generated
to allow visual creation of entity classes and entity class relationships.

https://jeddict.github.io/

Hope this helps.  Thanks

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com