From: Gene Glick <ggl...@aps-tech.com>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 11:20 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Build does not include dependent libs

Hi.

Netbeans 12.0

Java OpenJDK 14.0.1

64-bit

Windows 10.

My project runs fine in the IDE, but the packaged up jar file is not okay.
The directory "dist" is missing the dependent libraries. Further, when I run
java -jar myProgram.jar it responds with:

no main manifest attribute

Sure enough, the jar has no manifest.

This project began life in the Sun/Oracle Netbeans days, and builds just
fine in Netbeans 7.2. I have finally bit the bullet and converted it over to
the newer style. But - something is clearly wrong with the build. I have
already check in the properties and the build tab, and the checkbox for
"copy dependent libraries" is checked.

Any ideas what is wrong here?

gene