I would also be good with that.

Mitch

On 7/31/20 12:31 PM, Scott Palmer wrote:

On Jul 31, 2020, at 12:27 PM, Mitch Claborn <mitch...@claborn.net> wrote:

The secret here was the "Show details" checkbox at Tools -> Plugins ->
Installed. I never saw it.

It makes more sense to me for the default for that box to be checked.

It makes more sense to me to get rid of the checkbox completely. The behaviour
should just be as if “Show details” is always checked. I see no advantage to
hiding what plugins are actually installed. It has only caused confusion.

Scott