I lost track of this...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4679

-ernie

On 7/11/2020 1:02 AM, Antonio wrote:
That is a bug!

El 10/07/2020 a las 3:56, Ernie Rael escribió:
Perfect, many thanks. (and lots to go through)

It's probably worth noting that the main page, https://netbeans.apache.org, has a pointer for PHP that goes to https://netbeans.apache.org/kb/docs/php/index.html where there is far less information. I don't know if this is intentional, or still in progress or ...

-ernie