Do not use one-drive mapped files it messes up the filesystem operations NetBeans is trying to perform.

On 8/28/20 12:59 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
But you’re not able to open files:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4751

So, not being able to create a GitHub repo (even at home when you’re not at Visa) seems the very least of your problems.

Also, sending this to the mailing list, where it belongs.

Let’s figure out how to open a file, first. :-)

Gj

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 20:41, Greenberg, Gary <ggree...@visa.com <mailto:ggree...@visa.com>> wrote:

    Unfortunately, I cannot do that. Software on my machine won’t
    allow me to create this repository.

    May be, if you give me existing repository URL, I will be able to
    store it there.

    Regards,

    Gary Greenberg

    Staff Software Engineer