NB 12.0
JDK 14
Win7-64

I'm trying to use a SAX XML parser and found the following issue?

import org.xml.sax.Attributes;

public class XMLReaderHandler extends org.xml.sax.helpers.DefaultHandler {
   public void startElement(String uri, String localName, String qName, Attributes attributes) throws SAXException {       if (attr.getLength()) // getLength not found but Ctl-B Attribute shows it
   }
}

[1] When I do a Ctl-B (go to declaration) on Attributes I see Attributes.getLength()

[2] But when I do attr.getLength(), getLength() is undefined.

[3] Hovering on 'attr.' shows the Attribute methods but not getLength().

[4] The JDK 14 documentation shows getLength() defined under org.xml.sax.Attributes. Attributes is an interface.

Am I doing something wrong?