Hi all,

I need functionality in Netbeans to find dead code. Andy ideas about a plugin?

I have found

https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/dead-code-detection-with-netbeans-ide

but it is outdated and I can not find the source code. Maybe this plugin can
help

@Geertjan have you saved this code somewhere?

In concrete we have a java library project which is a Wrapper to a c++ native
lib. To create a
platform independent jar-file we want to add the native code build for several
operating
systems into the the jar.

We found that the

https://jogamp.org/

project includes great code to do this but the code is part of a big project.
Not the state is
that we have a copy a subset of the classes which seems to be needed into our
project. But
most of this code is not needed. There are too many classes/methods we have now
to check
if they are really needed. Thats why we need a tool in the Netbeans IDE to
automatize this.

best regards
Oliver