I'm using Netbeans 12.0 with JDK 1.8.0_241 on Windows 10.

I've generated web service clients using the File > New > Web Service Client
with a local WSDL file, which seems to work fine.
I would like add a keystore for signing the message header, most of the
documentation I have been able to find says to right click the Web Service
References > <web service name> and select Edit Web Service Attributes.
The docs also mention that the keystore information is set on the Quality Of
Service tab.  No Quality of Service tab is shown, only WSDL Customization and
Wsimport Options.  No wsit-clent.xml is generated and no <service>.svc.xml file
either.

What conditions are necessary to make the Quality of Service tba appear in the
Edit Web Service Attributes dialog?

Thanks,
Travis Bowen