On 01.10.2020 21:40, Neil C Smith wrote:

On Thu, 1 Oct 2020, 20:37 Christoph Theis, <th...@gmx.at
<mailto:th...@gmx.at>> wrote:

    Half offtopic: where would I find the nightly artifacts for Windows, if
    they exist?

The link in the original email, or as on the website. Linux in the link
there refers to the build OS, not the OS you're running on.

Ah, thanks!

I never found the artifacts starting on the website, and I didn't expect
to find windows binaries (yes, there are .exe files in the bin folder)
in something with Linux in its name.

So next time I need nightlies I know where to look :)

Christoph