On 10/11/20 9:43 AM, C N Davies wrote:
I'm using Netbeans 12 and I have several projects, I can't seem to find a way to set the repository for each individual project.  So project1 uses repo1 and project2 uses repo2 etc. Each then would push to their respective remote github repo. I know it can be done because it seems I have done this before, but I can't find the solution.

I'm not sure there's a NetBeans GUI for adding/removing remotes (I usually do that by hand). Can anybody correct me? I was expecting to find it in the Repository Browser.

Anyway, by hand it goes something like this (from the project directory containing .git/):

git remote add <name> <URL>

where <name> is something like "origin" or "upstream" or whatever else you want to call it, and <URL> is the HTTP or SSH reference to the remote, e.g. "g...@gitlab.com:user/project.git". Easiest to copy and paste the URL from GitLab, GitHub, or wherever.

https://git-scm.com/docs/git-remote

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)