Hi Carlos,

there are no language bundles ready for NetBeans >8.2 yet. However, it is
fairly easy to build your own localisation plugin. Clone
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-l10n and create your own NB module
project in analogy to locale_de, using your desired locale (pt_BR). You
only have to set the property in build.xml (set <property name="locale"
value="pt_BR"/>).

BTW: I can still see my PR https://github.com/apache/netbeans-tools/pull/29
open, which provides code to clean the donated localization files, so we
can eventually release locale plugins with appropriate and clean licensing.

Boris

--
Boris Heithecker

Dr. Boris Heithecker