By the way, what's the recommendation for JUnit? I'm using NetBeans 11.2
with JUnit 4. I tried using Maven once, it downloaded JUnit 5 (I doubt it
connected IntelliJ's copy) but then it wouldn't work. So I removed JUnit 5
from the project and put in JUnit 4 instead.

Al

--
Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com