Netbeans 12.1 appears to still think text blocks are still a preview feature
while using JDK 15. I wanted to get this on your radar. Is there any way to
make the IDE see the text block as valid without preview turned on?

I'm using a maven project and the project compiles fine without preview turned
on, but the IDE still marks the code as an error and gives an option to "Enable
Preview Feature". When I turn preview features on, I can't run an individual
unit test in Netbeans. There appears to be some issue with the forked maven JDK
not getting the preview flag turned on when running the test. For that reason
I'd prefer to not use the preview feature.

Here is the Netbeans info:

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.1
Java: 15.0.1; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 15.0.1+9
Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 15.0.1+9
System: Linux version 5.3.0-46-generic running on amd64; UTF-8; en_US (nb)
User directory: /home/chad/.netbeans/12.1
Cache directory: /home/chad/.cache/netbeans/12.1