Hello,

I can't get the "Download JavaDoc" option to work with Gradle.

What I did with Maven projects was to initiate the JavaDoc popup for a class or
method.
Then I click on the "Attach Javadocs..." link in the popup window which makes
the "Select JavaDoc" window appear (mentioning the .jar file where the class is
located).

But when I then click on "Download" I just get "No javadoc for xxxx.jar"
available

This happens with e.g. all Spring, Hibernate or Quartz jars.

Is there anything I need to configure in NetBeans or my Gradle project to make
that work?

I am using NetBeans 12.1 on Windows 10.
NetBeans runs on Java 14, the project uses Java 11 and Gradle 6.7

"Donwload dependencies on Project" is set to "Always" in the Gradle
configuration (the other two dropdowns for JavaDocs and sources are disabled,
but show "Always" as well).

Thomas