Hello !

I'm not sure GraalVM is ready for this.
https://github.com/oracle/graal/issues/1327

Guy.

Le 2020-12-03 20:57, Thomas Wolf a écrit :
I just recently started reading about GraalVM to find ways to reduce
my app’s footprint and startup time.  Turns out GraalVM has a native
binary builder and I started wondering if anyone has ever tried it on
something as big and complicated as Netbeans?  For this to work all
classes the application uses must be knowable at conversion time, so I
don’t know if NB qualifies, but it would be neat to see such a
beast.

Tom