On Thu, 2020-12-17 at 06:29 +0100, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> Do you need to use nb-javac?

Good Morning Geertjan.

Thank you for replying so fast.
I can run Netbeans 12.2 without that plugin of course, but somehow this
beats the purpose:

1) Netbeans urges the installation of this plugin every start (and I
always wondered, why it is not simply included)
2) Compile on Save requests this plugin
3) I actually do not care and just want an IDE with proper Syntax and
API Doc Helpers and Code Completion

I'd rather stick with Netbeans 12.1 if this plugin is failing. Just
thought that 12.2 was a stable release and was supposed to work.
I want to struggle with my own code, not with Netbeans please.

Best regards
Andreas