I mostly use IntelliJ for Scala, and I've been getting curious about how
Scala compiles to bytecode, so it's good to know IntelliJ has a
"decompiler." Paths for class files in IntelliJ projects are a bit longer
than in NetBeans projects. Nothing prohibitive, it's just annoying.

How hard would it be to make this plugin? I'd take it up if I didn't
already have too many in-progress projects.

Al