On 14.01.2021 19:58, Joe Kasprzyk wrote:
I've downloaded the project and attempted to build. The plugin is a
suite of four modules - for each module, the source level was updated to
11. When "clean and build"ing each of the four modules, three (JaCoCo
Library, TikiOne JaCoCo Reporting Library, TikiOne JaCoCoverage
Libraries) seem to build cleanly - TikiOne JaCoCoverage generates the
following:

I'm using TikiOne cloned from
https://github.com/operez-ddgi/tikione-jacocoverage. It looked more
current than the original one. I get some warnings when I build the
suite, but in the end the build is successful and I can install and use
the nbm / plugin.

Christoph