Thank you GeertJan. I will go to another NB Platform tutorial.

I have completed the excellent EventManager tutorial. As the feedback link is also broken (PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR), I have here two suggestions for a further update of this tutorial :

-  On step 2 that illustrates handling of multiple selections with Nodes :

https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-selection-2.html

I suggest to replace the second JLabel in the MyViewer window with a JTextArea. If you have multiple selections, the date properties are separated with a "," on the same line and the label length extends too much. When I tried to add a new line character after the "," separator, it was ignored by JLabel and all date properties remain on the same line. A JTextArea accepts the new line character and allows to display several date properties with one date property per line.

- On step 4 illustrating a custom date property editor :

https://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-property-editors.html

It is asked to add the |swingx-all-1.6.4.jar| library that should be found in the ide/modules/ext folder of the Netbeans IDE directory. This swingx jar does not exist in my Netbeans 12 installation. Is this normal ? As a workaround, I could find the swingx jar in my Netbeans 8.2 installation. It would be nice to suggest a download link for this library if it is no longer included in the last Netbeans versions.

Richard