Known issue in 12.2

see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-5143

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return email, delete this email and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.