This query relates to the Base IDE.

Some time ago I used Netbeans 8.2 for working with html, php and javascript. It
had a
comprehensive help system, i.e. there were help buttons on the various IDE
Tools -> Options
windows, and IDE help under the main screen help option.

I havejust installed Apache Netbeans 12.0 and there isn't any help anywhere!
There are still
help buttons on the various IDE Tools -> Options windows but none of them do
anything. The
IDE help under the main screen help option has also gone. It just offers
"on-line docs and
support".

Initially, I still had Netbeans 8.2 installed when I first installed Apache
Netbeans 12.0. Both
worked ok, with help available on 8.2, but no help available on 12.0. I
uninstalled Netbeans
8.2, then uninstalled 12.0, and then reinstalled 12.0 again. Installation said
it was successful,
but still no help available.

Here's the configuration information from Help -> About:

Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 12.0
Java: 1.8.0_281; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 25.281-b09
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_281-b09
System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; Cp1252; en_GB (nb)

Installed:
Base IDE
HTML5/Javascript
PHP

Not installed:
Java SE
Java EE

I do hope someone can tell me what the issue is. I have spent the last couple
of evenings
tearing my hair out hunting for a solution without success.

Thanks.